Monday, June 27, 2011

Buy My Shit 2K11 (Updated 6/27/11)

I still have a bunch of shirts that I no longer want/wear and I'd like
to get rid of them as soon as possible, nigga's got fines to pay and shit.

So, here's a list of all the shirts I'm selling:

108 - Radha - Khaki - Medium - $10
Balance & Composure - Ferris Wheel - Black - Large - $10
Foundation - ATL - Maroon - Small - $10
Limp Wrist - Fags Hate God - Black - Large - $10
Man Overboard - Defend Pop Punk - Slate/Blue - Large - $10
Motive Co. - Undefeated 3/4 Sleeves - Camo/Green -Small - $15
Obituary - Cause Of Death - Black - Small - $10
Owl City - I AM 3/4 Sleeves - White/Blue - Medium - $15
Sinking Ships -Meridian - Gray - Small - $10
Sinking Ships - Multi-Logo - Yellow - Medium - $10
This Time Next Year - The Shining - Black - Large - $10

I don't do PayPal.